Our instructors are American Heart Association BLS Instructors.

About Us

Heart To Heart CPR Training administers CPR certification on a flexible schedule.

We are an authorized provider of American Heart Association Heartsaver® and Basic Life Support (BLS) Health-care classes.

For your convenience we provide training on or off-site for individuals, groups, offices or come to one of our prearranged classes!    We serve the following areas in Texas: Rockwall, Rowlett, Garland, Mesquite, Greenville, Dallas and surrounding areas. CPR Training for Sachse, Richardson, Greenville, Caddo Mills, Sunnyvale, Texas, Lake Lavon, Cooper, royce city, fate, Heath, Terrell, Farmersville, Lavon, Wylie, Parker, Murphy, Quinlan, Forney

To fit your busy lifestyle, we offer flexible scheduling. Our Heart-saver classes include: CPR/AED, First-Aid, Pediatric First-Aid.

Example pic


Also, we now offer all school screenings!











Be proactive - not reactive.   When disaster strikes, do you have a plan?     If a cardiac arrest happened to your loved one or a close friend, would you know how to perform life-saving CPR?

Each year sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) strikes a quarter-million Americans. Fewer than 5% survive, due to delays in receiving treatment.

An automated external defibrillator (AED) being used within a minute, offers a 90% chance of survival from SCA . Chances of survival are decreased by approximately 7-10% for every minute defibrillation is delayed.

Dependence on EMS to deliver defibrillation offers less than a 20% chance of survival due to the time it takes EMS to get there.

That is why having Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) installed in offices, schools, and communities is so important. AEDs are safe, easy to use, low maintenance, and virtually anyone can be trained to operate them.



CPR Training for: Sachse, Richardson, Greenville, Caddo Mills, Sunnyvale, Texas, Lake Lavon, Cooper nurse, emergency, life saver, life saving Course ACLS Courses BLS CPR ACLS Classes First Aid Training Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CP the shortest and most basic of all medical training classes. It typically takes less than four hours to learn and it is the most important medical course you can take. CPR is performed on patients who are not breathing and do not have a pulse. There is no greater emergency. CPR has the effect of getting much-needed oxygen to the brain, where it can keep the nerves of the brain alive long enough for someone to get the patient's heart beating again. Different levels of training CPR training is targeted to its audience. The general public does not get the same training that paramedics must have. Knowing which level of training you need is the first step to finding a class. To make it more difficult, class names are not standardized. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Also called CPR for Professional Rescuers. This course is required for emergency medical personnel. Don't let the term basic fool you; this level of training covers CPR and removing airway obstructions (choking) for adults, infants and children. This class also covers early defibrillation, ventilation devices, barriers for performing rescue breathing and two-person CPR techniques. If you're planning on going into the medical field, this is the level of training you want. Adult CPR The simplest form of CPR can be learned in less than an hour. It only covers CPR for adults, which the American Heart Association defines as eight years old and older. This level of training requires the least amount of medical know-how and is perfect for the workplace, or for empty-nesters looking to be ready in case the unthinkable happens to a spouse. If you have access to an automated external defibrillator (AED) at work or at home, training for that equipment can be added to this course. Infant and Child CPR For kids under eight years old, this is the course. It is essential for anyone who spends a lot of time with kids to know how to perform CPR on them. Maybe even more important is knowing how to clear an airway obstruction (choking). If you coach or volunteer at a school, church, community club or daycare, then you need to learn infant and child CPR. Finding classes There are training programs available at nearly all hospitals, ambulance services, fire departments and community colleges. However, just because CPR classes are readily available, doesn't mean they are all the same. It's important to attend classes sanctioned by reputable organizations. In most states, no single institution or agency accredits CPR courses. Any person, company or agency can print a CPR card and "give a class." What to ask before signing up Ask these questions before registering, especially if you have to pay. * Does everyone get a card? If you're taking a professional class, there should be a test. You don't want people doing CPR if they can't demonstrate competence. * Does everyone in the class get hands-on training? There should be a mannequin available for each student in the class to practice doing chest compressions. * How are instructors certified? Good instructors see how students learn and adjust to individual needs. Reputable organizations Two organizations stand out from the crowd for their training standards. I don't think these are the only options, and I certainly do not endorse either of these over the other. * American Heart Association. The absolute authority on all things related to the heart, courses accredited by AHA are accepted universally. * American Red Cross. Known for disaster response as well as CPR and first aid training, course fees may be paid by volunteering. No matter where you take it - use it Make sure your CPR training covers everything you need. If you're confused in any way, don't hesitate to ask your instructor to clear it up. Several CPR courses are taught with the use of videos or DVD. Don't let that discourage you from getting clarification; that's what the instructor is there for. No matter where you obtain CPR training, don't be afraid to use the information when the time comes.